Common Software & Technology Activities That Qualify for R&D Credits
- Developing new or improved technologies
- Conducting requirements, domain, software elements, or scope analysis for a new functional software enhancement
- Evaluating and establishing functional specifications
- Compiling and testing source code
- Developing mobile applications
Comprehensive Guide to R&D Tax Credits
1 in 20 eligible companies take advantage of R&D Tax Credits. This FREE guide contains an executive summary of the tax credit and industry-specific lists of common qualifying activities so you can take advantage of available opportunities.
If your company develops software applications in any industry, there is a strong chance that you could benefit from an R&D Tax Credit study.