Let Us Build You A Better Tax Reduction Strategy
Construction projects require careful planning and attention to detail. The same applies to your taxes. That's why it's crucial for construction companies to partner with tax professionals who have a deep understanding of the industry and can create customized strategies to meet your unique needs.
Tax Services We Provide:
Expert guidance to navigate complex tax regulations, minimize tax liabilities, and stay ahead of tax law changes.
- R&D Credits
- Cost Segregation
- Automatic Accounting Changes
Highly valuable organizational strategy, planning, and training.
- Income Tax Reduction Strategies
- Entity Restructuring
- SECURE 2.0 Plan Optimization
- Balanced Compensation Advisory
- Valuation for Tax
- Passive Investment Strategies
- Pass-Through Taxation Enhancement
Tax strategy, planning advice, and financial products for clients to grow and preserve their wealth while achieving their financial goals.
- 401(k) Optimization for Tax Credits
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Executive Benefits Planning
Highly valuable organizational strategy, planning, and financial products.
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Asset Valuation Services
- Tax Liability Risk Mitigation
- Buy/Sell Review & Implementation
- SPE & Trust Utilization
Support for mergers, acquisitions, or other significant financial transactions to help make informed decisions.
- Succession Planning
- Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Pre & Post Transaction Tax Planning
- Tax Restructuring
- Business Valuations
Minimizing the tax liabilities associated with transferring assets to beneficiaries.
- Estate Tax Reduction Strategies
- Asset Protection
- Estate Freezing Techniques
- Estate Reduction Techniques
- Legacy Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- SPE & Trust Structuring
Resources for construction companies
Let's build something together. Our strategic advice will deliver measurable returns in the near and long term for your company. Schedule a free consultation with our team today.