The C&A Partner Coaliton
Don't Let Your Relationships End Where Your Time And Expertise Do
It's a simple equation.
Your clients measure your work based on the value you deliver. Far too often that value is limited only by the time you have to research proactive strategies for your clients.
The C&A Partner Coalition has helped hundreds of professional advisors grow their client base and expand their client relationships through strategic tax advisory that reduces their client's taxes and helps them preserve their wealth.
Grow Your Business, Protect Your Relationships
Your time is limited and finite. We created the C&A Coalition to help our partner's resources feel infinite.
Professional Services are increasingly competitive and your clients are looking for proactivity, depth, and responsiveness. The C&A Coalition is designed to provide a bench of licensed tax reduction specialists and add significant value to your service offering.
Professional Services Firms We Support
Cunningham & Associates Coalition members benefit from our team's expertise in tax advisory, estate planning, transaction advisory services, and wealth management.
CPAs & Accounting
Increase your value to your clients, and help them reduce their taxes to invest in plans and coverage.
Help your clients keep more of what they earn and increase investable assets.
Help your clients make better real estate investment decisions from purchase to eventual sale.
C&A Coalition Model
How our partnerships work
Stay focused on your core business and let us help you develop valuable, proactive recommendations that deliver huge incremental value to your clients and strengthen your relationship.
- Our model is zero-displacement, we augment, we don't replace
- You and your team will have a direct line to experienced tax professionals
- Access to exclusive content, insights and tools from C&A
- We will develop a referral fee structure that fits your business model
Services We Provide Coalition Partners:
Expert guidance to navigate complex tax regulations, minimize tax liabilities and stay ahead of tax law changes.
- R&D Credits
- Cost Segregation
- Automatic Accounting Changes
Highly valuable organizational strategy, planning, and training.
- Income Tax Reduction Strategies
- Entity Restructuring
- SECURE 2.0 Plan Optimization
- Balanced Compensation Advisory
- Valuation for Tax
- Passive Investment Strategies
- Pass-Through Taxation Enhancement
Tax strategy, planning advice, and financial products for clients to grow and preserve their wealth while achieving their financial goals.
- 401(k) Optimization for Tax Credits
- Cash Balance Pension Plans
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Executive Benefits Planning
Highly valuable organizational strategy, planning, and financial products.
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Asset Valuation Services
- Tax Liability Risk Mitigation
- Buy/Sell Review & Implementation
- SPE & Trust Utilization
Support your clients during mergers, acquisitions, or other significant financial transactions to help them make informed decisions.
- Succession Planning
- Market Analysis
- Due Diligence
- Pre & Post Transaction Tax Planning
- Tax Restructuring
- Business Valuations
Minimizing the tax liabilities associated with transferring assets to beneficiaries.
- Estate Tax Reduction Strategies
- Asset Protection
- Estate Freezing Techniques
- Estate Reduction Techniques
- Legacy Planning
- Philanthropic Planning
- SPE & Trust Structuring
Apply To Become A Coalition Partner
Grow your firm, offer your clients more
Coalition partner benefits:
- On-demand access to licensed tax professionals
- Access to exclusive content and training
- No cost ongoing Continuing Professional Education and networking events
- Land and expand support for new clients
Our Latest Articles and Resources
Learn how to maximize energy efficiency deductions 179D and 45L in your building projects, eligibili…Read More
What To Do If Your Employee Retention Tax Credit Claim (ERTC) Is Being Audited...Or You're Concerned It Might Be
What to do if your Employee Retention Tax Credit claim is being audited or if you're concerned it mi…Read More
Discover the benefits and eligibility requirements for the Secure 2.0 tax credits that can help offs…Read More