Did You Know?
Specifically, now, even if you received PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) funds, you are likely eligible for the Employee Retention tax credit.
Check out our video to learn more.
What Does This Mean?
For Business owners, it means that for every full-time employee on your payroll in 2020, you can receive a $5,000 tax credit, whether you received PPP funds or not.
And it gets better. This new provision extends into the first quarter of 2021 and actually increases your eligibility to $7,000 per employee.
For CPAs, we recognize that there may be an advisory conflict or bandwidth issue.
With that in mind, C&A has formed a dedicated ERTC Study team. Our team will:
- Calculate and document the rationale and methodology for your clients
- Submit all forms, including preparation as required
- Coordinate with payroll companies, and
- Monetize the credit.
Outline of the C&A Scope of Work
- Executive summary and narrative to support ERTC, including contemporaneous documentation
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 financial review and gross receipts test
- Detailed executive summary and supporting arguments of the client’s business segment(s) to identify partially or fully suspended conditions due to COVID-19 related to government orders
- Conditions may include employee travel restrictions, supply chain disruption, and physical and remote employee operational changes
- Qualified wage computations analyzing the use of PPP funds for payment of employee wages to optimize the amount of wages qualifying for the ERTC while preserving PPP forgiveness
- Completion of all federal tax forms and additional supporting documentation as required
- Full audit support of periods analyzed
Contact us today to make sure you can take advantage of these valuable credits.