- Timely Deliverables
- No-Cost Audit Support
- $500K – $750K Acquisition Cost – Explore
- $750K – $1.5M Acquisition Cost – Most Likely
- $1.5M + Acquisition Cost – Highly Likely
- $50K – $150K Remodel Cost – Explore
- $150K – $250K Remodel Cost – Most Likely
- $250K+ Remodel Cost – Highly Likely
Key Planning Points
- Qualified Properties include any Income producing properties and business owner occupied properties.
- Can go back as far as 1987 without amending tax returns using 3115.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act now allows businesses to expense the cost of certain new and used qualified property placed in service after September 27, 2017, including roofs, HVAC, security systems & more!
Common Qualifying Expenses
- Specialty Fixtures and Finishing
- Specialty Electrical and Plumbing
- Personal Property
Timing & Cost
- Fees vary based on the scope but typically range in the $5,000 – $15,000 or more.
- We highly recommend an upfront feasibility analysis, which is performed at no cost!
Cunningham & Associates Saves MA Plastics Manufacturer $280,000+ with R&D Tax Credits Cunningham & Associates works with small and midsize companies throughout the manufacturing industry to help them find lucrative tax opportunities. One of our specialties...
Initial R&D Credit Savings Exceed $500,000 at $7M-$12.5M Tool and Die Manufacturer Primary Activities: Company manufactures custom machine parts and tooling. Tool & Die Manufacturer Qualifying Activities for R&D Credit Qualified expenses include custom...
$30M General Contractor Identifies $240,000 in R&D Tax Credits Primary Activities: Bid to specification, value added engineering, design build and green energy. C&A Identified several in-house estimators, engineers, designers and project managers with...