Our training programs are highly customized, with targeted goals in mind. Whether working with your entire production team through custom training programs or guiding company leadership through management training, training with Cunningham & Associates is a highly rewarding experience.
- Easy To Work With
- Fixed Fee
Take Advantage of the Workforce Training Funds
Are you interested in participating in a C&A Training, but you are concerned about funding for yourself or your company? We can help!
Let us assist you with the application process for grant funds, available through the Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP) that you can use to reimburse part or all of your training costs.
There are several grant options available through the Workforce Training Program:
The general program provides assistance to companies varying in size, and provides the benefit of covering in-house costs associated with providing employee training. Businesses can apply for a grant of up to $250,000. Employers, employer organizations, labor organizations are encouraged to apply for funds to train current and newly hired workers.
Available to businesses with fewer than 100 employees, Express Program grants are limited to $30,000 per company, per year, and up to $3,000 per employee per course. As of July 1, 2021, businesses are eligible for 100% reimbursement of the training costs, so make sure to take advantage of it! Businesses with more than 100 employees are eligible for a $60,000 grant for reimbursement of up to 50% of training costs.
If you are interested in the application process or requirements, please contact us, and we’ll get back to you promptly!
Programs That May Be Eligible for Grants
- Intro to Management Review
- Attracting & Retaining Talent
- Building & Leading Teams
- The Effective Executive
- Developing People
- Goal Setting
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Leading Effective Meetings
- Setting & Managing Priorities
- Competitive Awareness & Strategy
- Competitive Advantages
- Foundations of a Business
- Internal & External Factors
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Contributing to a Team Environment
- Emotional Intelligence
- Setting & Achieving Goals
- System Foundations
- Managing Machinery & Equipment
- Managing Manpower
- Managing Material & Inventory
- Gaining Access to Consumer Contacts
- Managing Time
- Leadership Development
- Managing for the Future
- Strategic Planning – 7 Steps to Heaven
- Handling Objections, Resistance, and Questions
- Introduction to Quality Systems & Controls
- Introduction to Shop Floor Control & Visual Scheduling
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001:2015 Introduction to Quality Manuals
- ISO 9001:2015 Mandatory Procedures & Forms
- ISO 9001:2015 Introduction to Internal Audits
- ISO 9001:2015 Introduction to Key Processes
- Managing Cash Short vs Long Term
- Financial Systems & Controls
- Effective Systems & Controls
- Inventory Controls & Purchasing
- Key Performance Indicators
- Account Management
- Time Management
- Introduction to Inside Sales
- Introduction to Outside Sales
- Advanced Inside Sales
- Advanced Outside Sales
- Sales Systems & Controls Part 1-3
- Negotiating & Closing
- Organizing Your Sales Approach
- Selling Competitively
- Pipeline Management
- Introduction to Content Marketing
- Developing Content Strategies
- SEO, Keywords, & Website Content
- Pairing Passive & Active Marketing
- Planning for Marketing Success
- Digital Marketing & Result Analysis
Over the years, Cunningham & Associates has worked extensively with Commonwealth Corporation and other bodies across New England to provide training resources through state training grants. These grants can provide access to significant training funds focused on business development and increased productivity.
Cunningham & Associates obtained $30,000 using an Express Grant through the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Program, and provided staff training to support the client through two quality system programs and implementations.
Glass Company Workforce Training Fund Express Grant S.I. Howard Glass Company has been around since 1912 and has been delivering high-quality glass products and precision glass fabrication services to customers in a wide range of industries. Cunningham &...
Water Service Company Workforce Training Fund General Grant Small Water System Services, LLC (SWSS) is a water quality service company that was in need of training on their newly purchased ERP system. Cunningham & Associates obtained $50,000 using a General Grant...