Our Results for Clients
We’ve helped over 1,000 businesses document over half a billion dollars in the ERTC claims during the pandemic.
We can help you too!
Motorsports Company in Florida
Restaurant in California
Community Service Nonprofit in Maine
Manufacturing / Hauling Company in Kentucky
Electrical Contractor in Massachusetts
Don’t Take Our Word for It
Hear what our clients have to say
R. V. F.
River Valley Companies
Twelve Points Wealth Management
What Does the ERC Mean for Your Business?
The employee retention credit (ERC) is a fully refundable tax credit designed to encourage employers to keep employees on their payroll. The goal of the ERC is to help businesses bounce back from the financial fallout of the pandemic and regain economic security.
For Business owners, it means that for every employee on your payroll costs in 2020, you can receive up to $5,000 tax credit, whether you received PPP funds or not.
For the first three quarters in 2021, you can receive up to $7,000 tax credit per quarter and a total of $21,000 per employee!
We’ve found that most businesses meet the qualification criteria for the ERC.
Ways to Qualify
Certain revenue declines or qualified business disruption elements such as:
How Cunningham & Associates Can Help
We provide transparent, fixed-fee pricing and completed end-to-end deliverables.
- Executive summary and narrative to support ERTC claims, including contemporaneous documentation
- 2019, 2020 & 2021 financial review and gross receipts test
- Detailed executive summary and supporting arguments of the client’s business segment(s) to identify partially or fully suspended conditions due to COVID-19 related to government orders
- Qualified wage computations analyzing the use of PPP funds for payment of employee wages to optimize the number of wages qualifying for the employee retention tax credit (ERTC) while preserving PPP forgiveness
- Completion of all federal tax forms and additional supporting documentation as required
- Full audit support of periods analyzed
Ready to Reduce Your Tax Liability?
Book a Free Consultation.
Now is a great time to revisit these valuable credits and receive thousands of dollars in direct refunds.